ABC for friendship...( by yan )


A ccept wat u wanna be in ur life

B elieve in wat u say to me

C oncern wat u do

D oesn't give up on u

E nvisions the whole of u

F orgive wat u had done wrong to me

G ive u a hug unconditionally

H appy when saw u

I nnocent moment when we r together

J oyful be with u

K eep be with u as close to my heart

L ove u for who u r

M ake a difference in ur life

N ever give up when in trouble

O ffer a truely support on u

P icks u up

Q uiet ur tears

R aise ur spirit

S ay nice things about u

T ake care of u when u need me

U nderstand u

V alue u as diamond in my life

W alk beside u always

X -plain to u when u misunderstand

Y ell u when u dun wan to hear on me

Z aps u back yo reaLity

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds